Water Swirled Into Gas Turbine Technology

CALL US TODAY!
(914) 821-5183

Beyond Gas Turbines Plus 10%
Pat App 20170306843

(Power Saving, Energy Saving, Gas Energy Efficient!)


My Email Accounts Hacked Out

What if you could produce the power you need in an environmentally friendly manner? At Turbo Expo ASME Norway June heard New numbers on Len Andersen patented fuel efficiency was +5%. Aircraft 25 to 35%, electricity at +15% combined cycle gas turbine (not including distribution smaller sized +50%) and exhaust – stack to electricity +5-8%. New patent published application told to me as +5% from compression ignition engines and steam turbine boiler stacks and PM 2.5 and 10 control from coal burn. It’s happening!»

MEMBERSHIPS
• International Gas Turbines Institute (IGTI)
• American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)


ELECTRICAL GENERATION NEW COMBINE CYCLE GT PATENTS
8,671,696 and 9,376,933 Third Pending (Ap 20170306843)

 
People in a Meeting
 

KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE

Using their 20 years of experience, the mechanical engineers at Water Swirled Into Gas Turbine Technology have created innovative power generation technology. This invention makes it possible for you to produce cleaner and less expensive electrical power. Additionally, our revolutionary technology was created by an engineering team that includes an inventor who is noted in 11 patents. Learn More»

Power Energy New Patent

 
Person Standing with a Chart
 

THE BENEFITS ARE MEASURABLE

Our technology offers 10% - 30% fuel savings compared to other systems. It is ideally suited for electric utilities, turbine manufacturers, aircraft engine manufacturers, and other industries that crave technology that is energy efficient and cost-effective. Learn More»

Analysis of Steam Zoning With Exhaust


Call now to start saving on your energy costs.
(914) 821-5183

Contact

Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Phone
(914) 821-5183

Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Service Area
Worldwide

Share